- For the treatment of disease in beef cattle dairy cattle calves including preruminating (veal) calves and swine.
- Discontinue use at lease 28 daya before slaughter.
- Milk taken during treatment and 96 days after last dose cannot be used for food.
- Cattle: at first sign of pneumonia or pinkeye inject a single dose intramuscularly according to package dosage guidelines.
- Do not give more than 10 milliliters at any one site.
- Swine: at signs of pneumonia give one dose according to swine guide.
There are no reviews yet.