Quick On-and-Off Walking Harness
This is a great everyday doggy harness for hiking, running, or walking. Simply slip it over your dog’s head and then clip the quick release buckles around the mid-section of your furry friend, it is super convenient for easy and quick on and off.
To eliminate the choking and pulling experienced with just a collar, the Tru-Fit Smart Dog Walking HarnessTM features a halt D-ring on the chest plate. If your pup attempts to pull on the front leash attachment, it will just turn him around effectively training him that pulling will get him nowhere! The chest pad provides ultimate comfort by reducing stress on the trachea and sternum while dispersing kinetic energy across the chest of the dog. This simple on-the-go harness has five adjustment points to provide a near custom fit to dogs of all shapes and sizes. It can also be used in cars as it comes comes with a 10-inch lead that can be used a dog car seat belt loop to reduce distracted driving.
- Perfect everyday dog walking harness
- Wienerlock plastic quick release buckles for easy on and off
- Broad, padded chest plate ensures comfort
- Five adjustment points for a perfect fit on all shapes and sizes
- No-pull harness with halt ring on chest
- Can be used in car travel as a restraint to prevent distracted driving, but it is not crash tested. View our crash-tested dog harnesses.
- Includes a 10-inch lead for training or to use as a dog seat belt loop to prevent distracted driving
- Machine washable, line dry.
- Looking for an all in one package for your new pup? Check out our New Dog Package that includes the Tru Fit Smart Dog Walking Harness, the Quantum Leash, and a Wapple Ball.
Measure chest and neck to determine harness size. The fit should be snug but not restrictive. See our video below or our guide on How to Measure Your Dog for a Harness.
Video: How to Measure Your Dog for Coats & Harnesses