Features and Benefits:
- COLD WATER FISH PROTEIN. Made from Wild Caught Menhaden from US water, harvested without the use of ethoxyquin, cooked, pressed to remove water and oil, then dried and deboned for pure healthy fish protein
- COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES. Potatoes, Ground Whole Oats, and Barley are healthy rich sources of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Great tasting and high in dietary fiber that satiate the appetite of the most discriminating pet
- Innovative Freeze Dried Live PROBIOTICS for enhanced digestion and immune support; retaining over 90% of its value through the shelf life of the food. Typical pet foods use dead strains and list their addition rate rather than their available rate to your pet.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids as an immunity booster
- L- Carnitine for maximum performance
- Chelated Minerals to assist with absorption of nutrients
- Preserved with mixed tocopherols (antioxidants)
- No Meat by-products, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, No Fillers, No Corn, No Wheat, No Soybean, No Sugars and No Window Dressing!
- Made in the USA!
- For Adult Dogs
Protein (min) 22% Fat (min) 10%
Fiber (max) 4%
Moisture (max) 10% Alpha Linolenic Acid (min) .80%* DHA (min) 0.48%* EPA (min) 0.81%* Total Omega 3 (min) 2.0%* Potassium (min) 0.66%* Calcium 1.11%* Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 69.25 mg/kg* Probiotic Activity (min) 3 mil CFU/gram*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
3688 kcals/kg = 419 kcals/cup
12 lbs (5.4 kg) or less………………..1/2 cup
12-25 lbs (5.4-11.3 kg)……………1/2-1 cup
26-50 lbs (11.8-22.7 kg)…………..1-2 cups
51-75 lbs (23-34 kg)………………..2-3 cups
76-100 lbs (34.4-45.4 kg)…………3- 4 cups
Use a Standard 8 oz./240 ML Liquid Measuring Cup = 4 oz./113 GM Dry
Do Not Pour Directly in Plastic or Metal container for Storage
There are no reviews yet.